Spirulina has a reputation of being one of the best “super foods”. It is a sea-derived food product, full of vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding a Spirulina supplement to your diet may support your healthy lifestyle.
- Natural Phytochemical Superfood ϯ
- 100 Vegetarian Tablets
- Suitable for Vegans
- Gluten Free - soy free
- 100% Certified Organic
- Each tablet contains 500 mg concentrated Spirulina
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablet
- No artificial tablet coating
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts (below) for additional details
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.
As spirulina is well-known and one of the most popular green super foods, there are many manufacturers to choose from but not all are equal. Our Spirulina 500 mg supplement is a vegetarian source of nitrogen, phosphorus, vitamins, and other nutrients from a superior organic source. ϯ
Why This Formula?
aVivoPur Spirulina 500 mg is produced and harvested with environmentally sensitive methods. It has been certified as organic by 4 separate, recognized accreditation organizations. Rather than dried spirulina or powder forms to be mixed in other foods or beverages, we have opted to provide it as a vegetarian capsule, which gives you all the nutritional value in a much more convenient form. ϯ
Spirulina is a true super food. It is an easy-to-use supplement that provides Vitamins A and B, essential fatty acids, iron, protein and a number of essential vital nutrients. It is a natural source of nitrogen and phosphorous, both essential as building blocks for a multitude of cell constituents and metabolic processes within the body.
Spirulina is an algae type food. It is high in antioxidant activity. In addition to its nutritional content, with the concentrated presence of chlorophyll it also has phytonutrients which aid in the formation of enzymes and many other necessary substances that are produced by the body. Its nutritional value is hard to match in one product. ϯ
Many of the world’s people rely on the oceans to provide much of their nutrition and spirulina is a highly valuable food source. Unfortunately as our world’s oceans become contaminated, sea products must be carefully harvested to avoid chemical and metal contaminants. Our spirulina comes from a source that is certified organic by 4 major standards:
- USDA NOP (United States Department of Agriculture, National Organic Program)
- Germany NOS (German Naturland Organic Standards)
- IFOAM (International Federation for Organic Agriculture Movement) standards
- OCIA (Organic Crop Improvement Association)
Spirulina is used mainly for its nutritional content, providing a concentrated, nutrient rich supplement in an easy to use supplement form. Spirulina can be used as a dried substance in food, as a powder in food or drink or taken as capsules as a supplement.