Omega-3 Supreme 1000mg Concentrated Fish Oil #1305 (#124)
Omega-3 Supreme 1000mg Concentrated Fish Oil is designed to provide “fish odor free” high quality EPA and DHA necessary fatty acids to the body. ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding Omega-3 Supreme to your diet may support your healthy lifestyle.
- Supports Cardiovascular, Immune and Nervous System support ϯ
- 120 softgels.
- Gluten free - soy free
- 1000mg concentrated fish oil from small fish.
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts (below) for additional details.
- Contains NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts or crustacean shellfish.
Why This Formula?
The bonus is in our “odor-free” formula where we have purified the concentrate so that the supplement does not have a fishy odor or aftertaste. You won’t be burping “fish” for hours after taking our supplements and the lack of smell makes them easier to take.
- Also consider our unique Super Krill Omega 3 for a smaller, more concentrated softgel.
- The essential fatty acids EPA and DHA have been shown to promote healthy brain development in children ϯ Consider Children's Chewable Omega 3.
aVivoPur Omega-3 Supreme is made from natural fish oil, which contains super concentrates of the essential fatty acid, Omega-3.
Omega-3 Supreme contains highly purified fish oil with super concentrated levels of Omega-3 fatty acids. Our harvesting process is environmentally-friendly and to further guarantee your safety, our refining process eliminates any possibility of chemical or toxic contamination.
About Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are most commonly obtained as fish oil from cold-water fish such as salmon, sardines, mackerel and tuna. Unfortunately, many of the ocean’s fish are harvested from mercury contaminated regions of the sea. With top-line predator fish such as tuna, the mercury becomes more concentrated. In addition, some “fish oil” is actually harvested from whale or seal blubber.
As most supplements are simply fish oil contained in a capsule, many people who take those supplements experience a fishy taste, aroma or aftertaste which may create bad breath.
More environmentally-safe and sea-life friendly methods of harvesting obtain fish oil from areas of the seas which are less likely to be contaminated with mercury and other toxins – and avoid sensitive species such as whales, seals and endangered fish. With responsible harvesting and refined purification, mercury contamination possibilities are eliminated and the “fish” can be removed from the oil.
Omega-3 contains EPA and DHA which is needed for a number of body processes including:
- Nervous system development and regulation ϯ
- Brain development and functioning ϯ
- Normal blood clotting regulation ϯ
- Cholesterol metabolism and balance ϯ
- Cell membrane integrity ϯ
- Protection from free radical processes ϯ
All of these processes are essential for normal functioning of organ systems and deficiency may contribute to conditions such as:
- Hyperlipidemia (high bad cholesterol) ϯ
- Mental disorders such as depression or AHD ϯ
- Increased aging processes ϯ
- Cancer ϯ
- Cognitive disorders such as dementia ϯ
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis ϯ
- Hormonal disruption such as PMS ϯ
- Insulin dysregulation leading to diabetes and obesity ϯ
As with any Omega-3 supplement, people who are taking certain medications such as blood thinners or cholesterol medications should consult a physician before starting a supplement regimen.
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product Label/Supplement Facts