Many multivitamin supplements provide a balance of essential nutrients but men have unique nutritional needs. Taking a supplement that is specifically designed for men may provide nutritional benefits not obtainable with regular supplements. ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding a men’s multivitamin supplement to your diet may support your healthy lifestyle.
- Iron free with herbal extracts and Saw Palmetto
- 90 Vegetarian Tablets
- Gluten free
- Provides essential recommended vitamins and minerals for most individuals including Vitamins A through E, calcium, iron, magnesium and trace metals ϯ
- Easy to swallow
- Contains 100 mg saw palmetto extract for prostate health ϯ
- Includes 10 mg tomato powder for added lycopene ϯ
- Provides several other nutrients critical to men's health for nutritional support all day long ϯ
- Contain Chromax® brand chromium
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts (below) for additional details.
- Highest quality raw materials ensures optimum purity, potency and safety
- Contains NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, fish or animal products.
A lot of vitamins are made with high doses of essential vitamins and minerals but not all offer additional ingredients that may benefit men. Men’s Mega-Multivitamin is designed to specifically address nutritional needs of today’s men with Siberian Eleuthero and marigold extract for antioxidant activity, Saw Palmetto for prostate support and lycopene for a healthy nervous system. ϯ
Why This Formula?
Anyone can make a high-potency vitamin supplement but aVivoPur’s Men’s Mega-Multivitamin was designed with the specific needs of a man’s body. To our concentrated formula of essential vitamins and minerals we added herbs and extracts just for men. ϯ
Our product is vegetarian friendly and easy to swallow and like all of our products, does not contain artificial ingredients or common food intolerant products.
For men, also check out our:
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.