Garlic has been thought to have many health benefits for thousands of years. Much of this property is due to allicin. ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding a garlic supplement to your diet may support your healthy lifestyle.
- Cholesterol and Immune Support ϯ
- 60 Vegan Tablets - Vegan Diet Compatible
- Gluten free
- Uses a natural delayed release coating, providing an effective, odor free garlic supplement
- Each tablet contains 500 mg garlic extract with a minimum of 5 mg allicin, the active component of garlic
- High quality blend of Chinese and domestic garlic
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts (below) for additional details
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish. Suitable for vegans
Mega Allicin Garlic
Garlic contains a allicin, a type of sulfuric acid which gives garlic its medicinal effects and pungent odor. The more allicin the garlic contains, the more effective it is. Our supplement contains 500 mg of garlic extract with a guaranteed purity of at least 5 mg of allicin. ϯ
Why this formula?
aVivoPur Mega Allicin Garlic is guaranteed to provide 5 mg of allicin activity. Rather than heat-processing or synthetic enteric coating, we have formulated an all-natural sustained release mechanism which reduces the unpleasant garlic odor and reflux without compromising activity.
Like our other supplements, our product is free of artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives and does not contain any ingredients that cause common food intolerances.
- Uses an all-natural layering technology utilizing sodium alginate, titanium dioxide (mined from the earth) and natural vanilla
- Raw material contains minimum 11 mg of alliin, 5 mg allicin
- Garlic is not only beneficial for cardio health, but also for enzyme, immune and other systems ϯ
Source: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=60ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.