High Potency LIQUID Omega-3 Fish Oil is designed to provide “fish odor and gelatin (capsule) free” high quality EPA and DHA necessary fatty acids to the body. ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding Omega-3 Supreme to your diet can support your healthy lifestyle.
- Supports Cardiovascular, Immune and Nervous System support ϯ
Product Details: See Product Label/Supplement Facts below
- 8.5 Ounces (250ml)
- Gluten free - soy free
- 1145mg concentrated fish oil from anchovy per teaspoon/serving.
- 730 mg of EPA and 450 mg of DHA per 1 teaspoon serving.
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts below for additional details.
- Contains NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts or crustacean shellfish
High Potency LIQUID Omega-3 contains highly purified fish oil with super concentrated levels of Omega-3 fatty acids. Our harvesting process is environmentally-friendly and to further guarantee your safety, oil is tested for heavy metals, dioxins, furans, and oxidation values.
Why This Formula?
The bonus is in our “odor-free” liquid formula. We have purified the concentrate so the supplement does not have a fishy odor or aftertaste. You won’t be burping “fish” for hours after taking our supplements and the lack of smell makes this easier to swallow.
- Also consider our unique Super Krill Omega 3 for a smaller, more concentrated softgel.
- The essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid and anddosocahexaenoic acid found in anchovy oil has been shown to promote healthy brain development in children ϯ Consider Children's Chewable Omega 3.
- Fish and fish oils intake is typically not recommended for women who are pregnant. DHA is, however, a critical supplement for everyone and especially when pregnant so we add DHA to our Pre-Natal Multi Vitamin.
aVivoPur High Potency LIQUID Omega-3 is made from natural anchovy, sardine, and mackerel fish oil, which contains super concentrates of the essential fatty acid, Omega-3.
About Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Omega-3 fatty acids are most commonly obtained as fish oil from cold-water fish such as salmon and tuna. Unfortunately, many of the ocean’s fish are harvested from mercury contaminated regions of the sea. With top-line predator fish such as tuna, the mercury becomes more concentrated. In addition, some “fish oil” is actually harvested from whale or seal blubber.
As most supplements are simply fish oil contained in a capsule, many people who take those supplements experience a fishy taste, aroma or aftertaste which may create bad breath.
More environmentally-safe and sea-life friendly methods of harvesting obtain fish oil from areas of the seas which are less likely to be contaminated with mercury and other toxins – and avoid sensitive species such as whales, seals and endangered fish. With responsible harvesting and refined purification, mercury contamination possibilities are eliminated and the “fish” can be removed from the oil.
Omega-3 contains EPA and DHA which is needed for a number of body processes including:
- Nervous system development and regulation ϯ
- Brain development and functioning ϯ
- Normal blood clotting regulation ϯ
- Cholesterol metabolism and balance ϯ
- Cell membrane integrity ϯ
- Protection from free radical processes ϯ
All of these processes are essential for normal functioning of organ systems and deficiency may contribute to conditions such as:
- Hyperlipidemia (high bad cholesterol) ϯ
- Mental disorders such as depression or ADHD ϯ
- Increased aging processes ϯ
- Cancer ϯ
- Cognitive disorders such as dementia ϯ
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis ϯ
- Hormonal disruption such as PMS ϯ
- Insulin dysregulation leading to diabetes and obesity ϯ
As with any Omega-3 supplement, people who are taking certain medications such as blood thinners or cholesterol medications should consult a physician before starting a supplement regimen.
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.