Most people do not enough vitamins, amino acids, or other nutrients in their diet. Food based vitamins can help fill in some of our nutritional blanks. ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding a food-based vitamin supplement to your diet may support your healthy lifestyle.
- Probiotic-based Whole Cell Protein Matrix ϯ
- 60 Vegan capsules - Vegan Diet Compatible
- Gluten free - soy free
- Each capsule contains over 1.2 grams of food based whole cell protein matrix with essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts (below) for additional details.
- Contains NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, wheat, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, fish or animal products.
Why This Formula?
aVivoPur Food-Based Mega-Multivitamin is the best of our premier products. In addition to the multiple vitamins, our formula provides trace metals, minerals, amino acids and natural plant extracts with vital phytonutrients. It is formulated using a special fermentation process which preserves bio-active peptides and micronutrients to provide food-based nutrition and not a chemical supplement. It is also soy-free and vegetarian. ϯ
Despite the fact that many Americans are overweight, many are also vitamin-deficient. We no longer eat from the garden and most of our food is transported hundreds, if not thousands of miles before we eat it. A lot of people try to make up for a poor diet but taking a simple multi-vitamin which is a great start but may not be enough. aVivoPur Food-Based Mega-Multivitamin has benefits that “regular” vitamins don’t provide. ϯ
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.