The intestinal system requires a balance of microorganisms to function normally. In our busy lives, it may be difficult to maintain enough healthy probiotic bacteria. ϯ Below you will find knowledge and information to help you learn how adding an Acidophilus supplement to your diet may support your healthy lifestyle.
- Balances Digestive System ϯ
- 50 Freeze-Dried Acidophilus Capsules
- Gluten Free
- Each capsule contains 100 million live acidophilus cells at the time of manufacture and is guaranteed to have over 50 million up to the expiration date ϯ
- See Product Label/Supplement Facts (below) for additional details.
- Contains NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, or fish.
Most of our immune system is in the gastrointestinal tract which relies on “friendly” bacteria to help fight disease. With our stressful and busy lifestyles, many people find their GI systems are out of balance. Taking an acidiophilus supplement may help to restore proper GI balance and eliminate intestinal issues caused by an overgrowth of yeast or other pathogenic organisms. ϯ
Why This Formula?
aVivoPur Acidophilus capsules are a cost-effective supplement that may help to restore proper gastrointestinal function. Our product has a guaranteed shelf life with an assurance that each capsule will contain at least 50 million live cell cultures until the expiration date. ϯ
We source all of our products from nature and our Acidophilus capsules are guaranteed to be free of artificial ingredients and other contaminants that may cause sensitivity such as gluten, fish and nuts.
- For another quality option, please review our Multi-Strain Probiotic which contains 8 billion active culture cells of 5 strains of probiotic bacteria. ϯ
About Acidophilus Bacteria
Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of several acid-friendly bacteria that help to support healthy digestion. It can sometimes be obtained from fermented foods such as yogurt and kefir but many find that taking a supplement is much easier. Acidophilus bacteria can help to keep other intestinal organisms from overgrowth and protect against infectious organisms such as viruses, yeast, and bacteria.
Maintaining a healthy digestive tract can help prevent diarrhea from antibiotic use and GI infections and may help to prevent other diseases that may be caused or worsened by impaired immune function such as psoriasis, chronic fatigue syndrome, and lupus. It may also help to promote healthy brain function and cholesterol metabolism.
ϯ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.