There are many reasons why people are turning to natural products. Sometimes great products are born of necessity, and that is one of many reasons why we like and support this laundry detergent specifically. Scroll down to read the story below. All natural concentrated laundry detergent with no residues other than a lovely essence of fragrance from the pure essential oils.
- Simple Effective Ingredients: Goat Milk Soap, Borax, Washing Soda, and Essential Oil.
- 3 delicious scents from pure essential oils: Lavender, Lemon and Eucalyptus. Choose fragrances for personal preference or choose Lemon Essential Oils fragrance for its enhanced cleaning qualities, Lavender Essential Oil Fragrance for sensitive skin, or Eucalyptus Essential Oil fragrance as it is a natural dust mite killer.
- Large size arrives in a 2.4 pound muslin bag and will wash 75 loads.
- Small size is a box that will wash 24 loads.
- This detergent is concentrated--you only need one tablespoon per load, which replaces up to a cup of typical liqids or powders depending on how many fillers are added by various commercial manufactuers. Measuring spoon included. Laundry will not suds up as that is an unnecessary part of the wash action and this product does not have the chemicals in it that would create suds!
- May be used in any washer, including HE or Front Load, because it does not produce suds and does not leave a residue.
- Simply add the detergent to the wash basin, or powdered detergent receptacle
This detergent has no dyes or harsh chemicals, making it completely safe for anyone to use.
Not long after the Bollin family added twin daughters to their life, Tony suffered kidney failure and had to go on dialysis. After that, Rachel made it her mission to eliminate all unnecessary chemicals from their home. She started in the laundry room. She wanted a detergent that was all natural and free of unwanted chemicals and dyes. She also knew that with one year old twins the detergent had to be effective.
After months of trial and error, she discovered that Goat Milk Soap was an extremely effective base for Laundry Detergent. It's very gentle on skin and makes clothes soft. From there, she developed the most luxurious and effective detergent on the market. Using essential oils to scent and act as natural cleaners, she eliminated the need for chemical fragrances.